– I’m glad to see KH3 coming to Xbox along with Nier. Claps. That’s gonna be a great game that everyone that wants to play, should be able to. Switch port?
– Forza Horizon looks wild as hell, I honestly can’t believe such a driving game is coming about.
– Microsoft announces the acquisition of numerous studios (Compulsion, Ninja Theory, and a handful of others). This is a very good move by the company but it’s very late in the game. How long are these games gonna take to come out? What do you have coming out this year? 2019? Don’t say Crackdown cause I’ll literally shit my pants right here.
– Crackdown 3 raised its skirt a little to remind us it’s been pushed back again. Coolbeans. Great to see Terry in the game though, love him.
– Microsoft has another year of “world premiere”s and announcements for games that have come out for PS4 or will also do so. Where are the exclusives Microsoft, the ones your fans need sooner rather than later?
– Obligatory Game Pass press, a little masturbatory and unnecessary. We know it’s amazing it’s the cornerstone of your console. Essentially letting us know the service still exists and runs and will continue to do so. Announcements of The Division, ESO: Tamriel Unlimited, and FO4 are now on Game Pass….cool…
– Indie highlights seem to permeate this presser much like the EA conference did (Ashen, Waking, Planet Alpha, and many more)
– Shadow of the Tomb Raider… who cares if it’s enhanced. Why is this supposed to be a big deal for you Microsoft? My point is: why wasn’t this released during the Ubisoft conference?
– Session is a console launch exclusive, I hoped it was SKATE but…whatever…
– Black Desert, a popular action mmorpg is gonna be Xbox and PC. The action does look good and the art style is interesting. I hope it turns out to be worth playing. Where the console exclusives are I’ll never know. I have seen a handful of gameplay and it really looks like a different kind of online experience.
– Devil May Cry 5 looks fucking wild, it was a lot of theatrics but also a handful of what really could’ve been gameplay. Light-hearted and dark all at the same time, this looks like another highflying white-knuckle ride. Another premier, not an exclusive.
– World Premieres (because this is getting ridiculous, again these are announcements, not exclusives): Jump Force, Dying Light 2, Battle Toads (potential exclusive?), Just Cause 4, Gears of War Pop (mobile game), a Gears/ XCOM rip off, Gears of War 5 (how old is Marcus at this point srsly),
– They announced Gears of War mobile game before even talking about GoW5…wow you guys are fucking stupid. GoW5 looks like their shot at God of War (GoW for GoW looky) but it does look like an interesting and different direction for the franchise.
– Halo Infinite was revealed with a teaser that told us next to nothing about the actual game itself. Saw a lot of wildlife tho. More to come in the coming weeks/months I’m sure.
How wildly underwhelming, Microsoft I’m sure you’ll get away with this like you usually do but if I had an Xbox I’d be upset. Again. Old games, launch exclusives, world premiers, and projects far beyond the horizon. Come on Microsoft, the people deserve better. It’s clear they’re focusing on software.
Also, that CyberPunk trailer…fuckymiyissplz